Terms and Conditions of Use
This blog is made available by NHAR for our members and the public to share information about real estate-related topics. By accessing and/or posting on NHAR’s blog, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• NHAR grants you a limited right to access, use and display the blog and its material, provided that you comply fully with these terms and conditions.
• You may not post content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringing on intellectual property rights, threatening or is otherwise objectionable. NHAR reserves the right to delete messages for any reason.
• This blog may be changed without notice and its information is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date.
• The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of NHAR members, staff or its clients.
• While NHAR makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this blog, NHAR does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness.
• Reference to any commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by NHAR.
• At certain places on this blog, live links to other web sites can be accessed. Such external sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by organizations independent of NHAR. NHAR does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external sites, nor any commercial product or service referenced therein, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located on these sites.
• NHAR assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained herein or obtained at linked sites, and expressly disclaims all liability for damages arising out of use, reference to, reliance on, or performance of such information.
• NHAR reserves the right to modify at any time these terms and conditions.
NHAR Antitrust Policy
Topics that may give an appearance of an agreement to violate the antitrust laws may not be discussed on the NHAR blog.
Members shall not discuss with any competitor their individual company policies relating to prices or related types of sensitive information, including (a) commission levels, fees, business expenses or other business information or policies which would allow or encourage price fixing or maintenance; (b) bids on contracts for particular properties or any information which would allow or encourage bid rigging; (c) a firm’s competitive business decisions; (d) duration or types of listing agreements the firm will enter into or the form of compensation the firm will accept or negotiate; (e) the compensation offered or paid to a firm’s agents or employees; (f) plans concerning any proposed or existing customers, clients or territories; (g) any other actions that might be construed as concerted attempts to restrain competition, including joint attempts to control or affect prices, market conditions, marketing practices, customer choice, or the like.
It is the responsibility of each member to avoid raising improper subjects for discussion. However, if discussion of any inappropriate topics occurs on the NHAR blog, all members participating in the discussion should openly disassociate themselves from such discussions, and inform NHAR staff immediately.